Grounding and Bonding
Take the mystery out of grounding and bonding.
Learn the common misconceptions people have about grounding, and really understand ground-fault protection. This class uses the Soars Book on Bonding & Grounding manual, which is based on the 2014 NEC.
Topics covered include:
- Gain a better understanding of Article 250
- Why electrical systems are grounded
- Learn which tables and rules apply to each situation
- Select the best method for grounding various installations
- Why the minimum sizing may not be the recommended sizing
- Prevent dangerous conditions to people and property
Who should attend:
- Electrical contractors
- Building managers
- Maintenance personnel
- Equipment operators
We can tailor this course for you in a one- or two-day format.