Electrical Safety and NFPA 70E
The NFPA 70E standard requires a three-year maximum interval for employee training.
Compliance with NFPA 70E standards helps you provide a safe workplace and comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910-331 through 1910-335.
This class covers the effects of electric shock, arc flash and arc blast hazards, and recent developments in electrical design and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Topics covered include:
- Recognize everyday hazards: shock, arc and blast
- Learn safe work practices and procedures
- How to choose the right Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Implement an electrical safety plan
- Recognize and manage approach boundaries
- Complete a hazard analysis
- Cost of safety implementation
Who should attend:
- Owners Managers
- Training and safety personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Equipment operators
Vince can help you get the most for your money when implementing 70E: proven methods of reducing hazards without breaking the bank.
We can tailor this course for you in a four-hour management overview or in a one- or two-day format for unqualified and qualified personnel.
We also offer online ordering of hazard category clothing and equipment.